new blog design and 8 free blogger templates to share.

12:40 PM nonibaumann 2 Comments





not many words, but I think the one or other already noticed,  
that I'm currently working on my blog design, nothing perfect at all, and a lot still 
needs to be changed. In the meantime, I thought I'd share just a few links to
some free blogger templates, because they are not really easy to find,  
especially minimalist, monochrome ones.
maybe you're currently looking for a suitable one and this small overview is a little help to you .
a good guide how to activate a new template can be found here for example.

Well then, good luck, see you!

nicht viele Worte, aber ich denke der ein oder andere hat es schon bemerkt, 
ich arbeite gerade an meinem blog design, noch nichts ist perfekt und einiges 
muss noch umgebaut werden. in der zwischenzeit dachte ich,
 teile ich einfach mal ein paar links zu kostenlosen blogger templates, 
denn die sind gar nicht so einfach zu finden, vor allem minimalistisch,
eher monochrom gehaltene.
vielleicht seid ihr ja gerade auf der suche und diese kleine übersicht ist euch 
dabei ein hilfe.eine gute anleitung wie ihr die templates aktiviert findet ihr u.a. hier.

na dann, gutes Gelingen, bis die Tage!



















2 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Thanks for sharing! If I ever get time to update my blog, I will definitely refer back to this. Free templates are hard to find.

nonibaumann said...

thankyou so much Sarah!