2014- wishes and goals.

2:05 AM nonibaumann 15 Comments





 2014, it´s happening ! :)

I wish you the most happy, full filled and blessed year:

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face and rains fall soft upon your fields.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
(Irish Blessing). 



 When speaking about new years wishes it`s also time for goals. 
which sometimes may sound quite epic, I know.

 I´m ok with that, actually I would consider me as goal maker type of person, 
but I also learned when aiming for the center of the target, the way to reach them 
sometimes is a progress, which is quite an important part of it all.

So if you or I didn´t manage to fully realize our goals, it´s still ok when we are
on the way. Some things in life just need endurance and patience.

My this years goal is nothing complicated,
it´s also some kind of a so to speak progress starting a few years ago in my life,
which I also mentioned some thoughts about it last year at the same time.   

I´m still learning a whole lot about it and
I want to go on and concentrate on it even more this year:

-s i m p l i f y-


The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak
Hans Hofmann

thats saying a lot to me.
it´s about finding out the necessary parts of life and to
enjoy them better, by simplifying things and removing unnecessary ones.

This could look quite different in eachs life I guess.

(In the last years I also read different things about that topic, 
which were quite inspiring to me, like this one )

In my case this now not only means to declutter personal belongings (again last years goal ), 
clothes and stuff ( a good thing I´m still dealing with it , but it worked out quite well )
 this year even more it also means for me to declutter my time, acting wise with it,
removing unnecessary things and keep concentrating on the most important.

So this is also somehow about rest and to enjoy the present progress,
the here and now and not so much filling lists and plans with future stuff
and may unnecessary sorrows as well.

 If you ask me this sounds quite liberating and I´m exited to learn and stick for it,
taking one step at the time.

here is to 2014, a year of simplifying and resting
however that may be.


( linking up with these sweet blogs: Casey Leigh,


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos, and Happy new year!

Unknown said...

incredibly beautiful photos :) and a wonderful word!! best of luck simplifying and resting in life. Your blog is beautiful, and I'm so glad I found it at the #making2014count link-up! Excited to have more of a look around. ~Jenna

How cute are you guys and this blog?!! Love, so excited to follow along!!!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Ps - we have that Zara jacket!!!! :)

jessica said...

First of all, what beautiful photographs! And I love that you are working on de-cluttering life, that is something I definitely need to become better at. Progress. :)

nonibaumann said...

Thanks so much Tereza, also to you the very best this year!

nonibaumann said...

so encouraging Jenna! , thanks a lot for stopping by, many greetings!

nonibaumann said...

thankyou so much Jessica, yes its a progress, a good one:), many greetings!

nonibaumann said...

awww ashley thankyou a lot! also looking forward readimg more in your space, your girl is the sweetest!

and oh yes the zara jacket, we love it, if I wouldn`t be minimizing and simplifying I could possibly buy the whole zara kids section:)

Unknown said...

Love Love Love your ear warmer! :) I'm a diy momma too,glad I found your blog!!

ittybittybabybeck.blogspot.com

You are SO beautiful! Your photos are pieces of art and your words are like a refreshing conversation with a friend. Love simplifying! I'll be working alongside you! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining with The Collective this month! Did you know you're a no-reply commenter? :( I was sad I couldn't email you back! You can fix it by following these instructions! http://storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-rant-about-blogger-comments-are-you.html

nonibaumann said...

thanks a lot Jacee, nice to meet you too:) now going to say hallo in your space!:)

nonibaumann said...

lovely susanna, thanks so much for these encouraging words! If I could I would just hug you :)

nonibaumann said...

Hi Leanne, thanks a lot for stopping by and even more for your advice, I didn´t even know... tried to fix it, hope it will work because my blog is connected with my google+ account....

Anonymous said...

what a sweet post!

Meg
babydolan.blogspot.com