"Some-Wear"-all time favorite lace (+ no sew DIY)

4:53 AM nonibaumann 9 Comments




      Hello everybody,

 it`s been some time after the last style post.
and if you now me I always like to bring something together
with  ideas that you can do yourself...
again a little DIY so here we go...

this time i like to share some combinations of one of my all time favorite material-> lace.
 I love to layer it, or combining it with other lace (if it`s not too much), denim or floral prints...
or maybe a whole lot of things.

this shirt was one of my all time summer companions, but it will also be fine layering it in late summer
and autumn... (so you still can make one yourself :)...




(other pieces I wear: headpiece mydearlove-my fashion label:), belt modcloth,
 lace dress even&odd, leggings H&M, hat mydearlove again, denim overall vintage)


So let`s start with a little tutorial:

(it´s so easy to make! 
I so much love to share simple ideas for everyone
 I also could share  long tutorial how to sew a blazer or anything, 
but sometimes for me it´s about simple, easy to make , obvious ideas...
but let me now if you like a little more sewing skilled DIY, I´ll do my best...)

You need:
some synthetic lace fabric


 3 simple Steps!
cut out + cut bands+ knot them together+ slightly burn the edges of the fabric
(sometimes you don`t even need to do this if it doesn`t run)

Thats all... !
 (and yes as I said, I`ve worn it quite often this summer:)




(linking up with style sessions and the pleated poppy)

9 comments:

maria said...

Super cute! I love how you can style it in different ways!

Unknown said...

Love it!! You look amazing!!


Nightchayde

Unknown said...

wow you look amazing,and good job!

Your outfit is absolutely fabulous. I definitely want to try that tutorial. You make it look so easy, but mine would probably end up disastrous. Following along from the Aloha Friday blog hop! I already love your blog (and your precious little family) so much.

Tiffany Khyla
tiffanykhyla.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Gorgeous, and like you mentioned, very simple to make, too! You look great!

The Random Writings of Rachel

Sarah S. said...

this top is SO pretty. I love the way it looks with the overalls. I also love your headband, super cute!

List Addict said...

Great look with the denim and lace. Such a classic combo and thos sunset photos are stunning. Thanks so much for sharing.

Love it! Brilliant.

Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

Brandi said...

So soft and feminine!