FALLING FOR (DIY FAVORITES)

7:55 AM nonibaumann 11 Comments


Wow, already Friday again...time for linking up with "Falling for Friday" and "Loves on a Thursday"(button on the sidebar) again.
This time I gathered some of my current DIY favorites: I´m kind of obsessing with triangles things (maybe you noticed already...) for quite a while now. Especially in the "crafting" area you can do a whole lot with these simple forms. Currently I especially love triangle designs in bright pastells, and also in monochrom, like these:

1. Beautiful wall painting/ 2. wooden triangle shelves/ 3.+4. lovely colored triangle necklaces here and here/
5. our self "doodled" shoes/ 6. triangle print doormat


Love these bright colors, makes me already feel a bit like spring... by the way...it`s march now, spring where are you???...I´m off to get me some new pastell nail lacquer, now. Have a nice weekend!

xxxnoni!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Triangles!!! I am such a sucker for triangles and these are fab! Loving all of your loves!

Just love // kelly

bri//mamages said...

LOVE those tiny shoes! so cute :)

Those tiny shoes are so cute!! My son would look awesome in them. I'll have to get the sharpie out!

Beautiful colors & beautiful triangles=perfection :) That paint chip necklace is so cool and so easy! Happy Friday!
Lish @ Imprintalish

Oh my goodness... again you have the best list of favorites!!! Nice work! The triangles... love them all... those shelves and the shoes. Oh the shoes... I'm dying over them!

Thank you for sharing and linking up with us for Falling for Friday!!

xo
Dawnelle
Just Dawnelle

nonibaumann said...

Thank you Kelly...I also loved the traingle necklace(mint:) in your last falling for friday post,of course:)!

nonibaumann said...

Thanks Mary, just so easy...i love sharpies:)!

nonibaumann said...

Thankyou Lish and thank you for stopping by!zu,noni!

nonibaumann said...

Oh thank you Dawnelle, I feel honored. Just by taking part at "falling for Friday" I found out for myself how much fun it is to put all those things together, and share with you guys your own beautiful finds!love it!

Areeba said...

Two thumbs up for the doormat :D I am planning to buy pastel jewellery for the spring :)
Following you from GFC Collective , hope you will follow my blog too :)
Aree With Umbrella

Unknown said...

Love the triangles! Great collection Noni! xo Maddie