a love shirt (DIY).

12:42 PM nonibaumann 3 Comments



as promised I`ve documented a couple of new projects around here. 

Like these super cute shirts ...

I love to revise old clothes, 
sometimes you can use real simple methods to create something new 
and pretty quite fast and easy, for yourself and your loved ones... 
this simple shirt application is a good example for it, I really love how these shirts
 turned out...
so Valentines Day you can come, we are well prepared !

(*got the idea for the shirt when I saw my friend Marias christmas craft post :)...)










---->>>>Let`s get started:







xxxnoni


                                         

 

3 comments:

maria said...

I love it!! And thanks for mentioning me, although this idea is so much cooler :) !
xoxo

Erika said...

This looks fabulous!

nonibaumann said...

Thanx Maria and Erika for the feedback! Makes me lucky that you like it!